Post >> Your Bucket List

Dear all, today you'll write about your Bucket List:








Please include:

- Which activities would you include in your Bucket List?
- Is any of them particularly difficult to achieve? why?
- Have you already done some of them?
- Who would you like to share these activities with? why?
- Mention anything else you consider important.

Word-count: 200
Write 3 comments in your classmates posts

I have to admit that I created something similar to a bucket list about six years ago.  I guess that after my mom's illness I understood that we can't be sure we will have good health forever and moreover, your life can drastically change at any time.
In that sense I started setting annual goals, like giving my parents the trip they always dreamed of, and the next year I traveled broad with my best friend, after that I decided to study again doing a master course. And in that way I've been doing some of the things I always wanted because I realized I can't postpone them. Of course there are many more thing to be included in my Bucket List, start my own entrepreneurship next year, practice new sports and of course keep traveling, knowing places, and above all been in contact with nature. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares